Yoga was originally taught privately, one-to-one. In our culture today, yoga is taught to groups as large as the digital world can manifest. The fundamental teachings are still the same: how to be in this body, in this moment, with this life, while maintaining steadiness and ease in the face of on-going change.
Yet there can be tremendous benefit from a yoga lesson where you have the full attention of the teacher.
A private class offers:
– a personalized practice that suits your experiential level
– a practice that addresses specific injuries and health concerns with modifications and contraindications tailored to your needs
– an opportunity to ask questions and receive feedback
– time to delve deeper into an aspect of the practice that interests you
– mentoring and support as you develop a committed practice
At Arrive we offer one-to-one private or semi-private classes (2 or more students). These can be arranged in-person at the studio or online through Zoom.
For information and fees about private classes at Arrive, please click on the teacher’s name below.
160 Grove St.
Guelph ON N1E 2W7