Our Passes and Memberships are currently on hold while the physical studio space is closed. Instead, join us for live online classes through Zoom. All classes are currently being offered by donation. For more information about how to attend a class and make a donation, please see ARRIVE ONLINE.
PASSES & MEMBERSHIPS – These options allow you to come to any class at any time, space permitting. All are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Unlimited Week Pass: $20 (includes hst) New to the studio? Come as often as you like for your first week! (Applies to new students only.)
- Drop-in: $18 (includes hst). Come and enjoy a class when you can. [hc-hmw snippet=”Drop-in-pass”]
- Drop-in Student Pass: $16 (includes hst) [hc-hmw snippet=”Student-Drop-in”]
- Nomad Pass 5 Classes: $75 + hst. Pass must be used within six months. [hc-hmw snippet=”Nomad-5″]
- Nomad Pass 10 Classes: $150 + hst. Pass must be used within one year. [hc-hmw snippet=”Nomad-10″]
- Student Nomad 10 Classes: $100 + hst. Pass must be used within one year. [hc-hmw snippet=”Student-Nomad”]
- Senior Nomad 10 Classes: $135 + hst. Pass must be used within one year. [hc-hmw snippet=”Nomad-Senior”]
- Unlimited Monthly Membership: $135 + hst. Duration: eg. Jan 11- Feb 11. [hc-hmw snippet=”Unlimited-Month”]
- Yearly Membership: $1150 + hst. Duration: eg. example Jan 11, 2018-Jan 11, 2019. [hc-hmw snippet=”Unlimited-Year”]
Registered Classes: Sign up for a particular class for the entire session. This means you come to this class weekly and we save you a spot.
- To register for a class on-line, please go to the schedule HERE, find the class you would like to register for, click BOOK, and follow the on-line instructions.
- If you are registering later in the session, the fee will be pro-rated.
- If you miss a class, a maximum of 3 missed classes can be made up within the session. To do a make up class, come to any other class, space permitting, with the exception of any pre-registered workshop series.
- Make up classes can no longer be extended to the following season; however, if you have missed classes that you cannot make up, you can share as many as 3 with a friend (within the session).
- Exceptions may be made in the case of a significant health crisis which suddenly prevents a student from attending class. This includes unique circumstances for prenatal students. Please inform the studio as soon as possible in these circumstances to confirm class credits for the future.
- Discounts for registered classes:
- 10% discount for seniors (over 65) and students
- 15% off second session, if registered in more than one session per season
- 15% for second registered family member
Prior to your first class, you will be asked to fill out a waiver. You can download and complete the Registration Information and Waiver here.
Prenatal Yoga participants can download and complete the Prenatal Release Registration Form.
Workshops and Retreats
- Pre-registration is strongly recommended for workshops.
- An administration fee of 10% will be applied to all changes or cancellations.
- Students who withdraw one week or more in advance will receive a full credit less the 10% administration fee.
- Students who withdraw between a week and 24 hours in advance will receive a 50 % credit.
- Students withdrawing less than 24 hours in advance will receive no credit.
- Consideration may be given for special circumstances.
Financial constraints need not be an obstacle to yoga study. Scholarship rates are available, however arrangements must be made in advance by contacting the studio.